Posts filed under ‘Friday Fill ins’
. Oh, I can’t wait until I have a quiet moment-it would be sublime.
2.Fresh garlic is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my camera and my reusable mug, in case I get the urge to stop at work for a drink.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be sweet chili relish because I’m spicy sweet!
5. A messed up bed is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was YES! I can turn off the 3:30 am alarm!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching some DVR’d tv, tomorrow my plans include working and possibly farmer’s market and Sunday, I want to get some sewing and knitting done!
. Birthdays are the most fun when they’re shared with people you care about.
2. Spring is my favorite season because the snow goes away. seriously. it goes away.
3. I feel my best when I’m able to sleep in a bit.
4. Sushi is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are sometimes dead wrong, but most times are so right.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was try not to sweat the small stuff.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging around, watching TV, tomorrow my plans include working and then POSSIBLY seeing Wall-E and Sunday, I want to find someone to cover my shift for Monday so I can take Doug up to camp and spend the night!
1. For me too much conformity is the opposite of creativity.
2.Water for Elephants was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because They’re a blast and it makes my addled brain do a bit of thinking.
4. In nature I like looking at blue skies and whispy clouds.
5.Anyone BUT John McCain should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was The last time Isaac picked up Poor Furball and brought her into his room and tucked her into his bed.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting my room moved in, tomorrow my plans include Working starting at an indecent hour and then coming home and hopefully not bouncing off the walls from all of the caffine and Sunday, I want to get my socks done for dueling club before my partner gets them done-man..competitive knitting!
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to really truly enjoy living back in Upstate NY!
2.Longer sunny days reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my coffee.
4.knitting a shawl without sobbing and sleeping in are two things I’d like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons first make lemonade, and then see if you can use the rind to dye yarn.
6. flying kites with Gramp is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging in, tomorrow my plans include Greek Fest and Sunday, I want to Start to paint the ceiling in the room that will soon not be latte brown!
1. I love springtime in SoCal!!
2. Cold Chinese dumplings and cold gnocchi are foods I love to eat for breakfast.
3. It seems I’m always searching for a quiet space in this noisy house
4.Snuggling with the Monkey is a great way to end the day.
5. I think I need a day off!
6. Steamed clams is what I’ve been craving lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to mom’s for dinner, tomorrow my plans include Going to the inside the body exhibit at the mall with Monkey and Sunday, I want to see if I can make it to drop in knitting!
(It’s 15 minutes till midnight. It’s STILL FRIDAY!)
1. Some relationships are meant to be insanely fleeting-but for a reason.
2. Dave Matthews Band is the last concert I saw; it was Absolutely flipping awesome.
3. Spring should be here by now, and not all of this dag burn snow.
4. Oh no! I forgot Knittymuggins Maryanne sent me a really cool birthday present! I have to take pictures and tell you all about it! Instant Gratification Sock yarn! Someone! Quick! Tell me to turn off my socks!
5. I’ve recently started sewing a few different projects. Yes, I have craft ADD.
6. My little Monkey never fails to make me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finally getting a bit of sleep, tomorrow my plans include Getting Isaac’s birthday pictures done, going to the library and starting a new wrap and Sunday, I want to kick back and have a great dinner here with my Cousin!
Friday Fill ins
(get yours here)
1. Watching something come out perfectly is so exciting!
2. Strawberry fields Forever.
3. That steak and peaches combo on Top Chef sounds like it would taste delicious!
4. Why does crafting make me feel so good?!
5.The Great wall of China is something I’ve always wanted to see.
6. It’s sad when I think about how much Gramp loved this time of year.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to eating food from Ankers, tomorrow my plans include knitting and MAYBE the easter egg hunt at church and Sunday, I want toSee if my cousin will hijack my camera again and take pictures at Easter Sunday!